Monday, May 4, 2015

The measure of our understanding; What comes to direct us. What is Mindfulness and ABA.

The measure of our understanding; what comes to direct us.

When I practice a piece on the violin, I just practice the measure of all the notes, the duration, the intensity, the attack as the percussive quality of the note, and the volume in space and time. I form that shape as sound. I must repeat this sense of the form to fine tune this so that the form is clear in space and time, here. If I practice, as myself repeating the sense of the form and what it means to create that form, with any emotional experience, I practice, as in repeat that emotional experience into the memory as an under-standing of what I am being. This will come up every time I come to that point of play of that practiced form. I will have to experience that. In one way, it is cool, because I can see what I allow as the focus of me and correct it. Yet, this means that I have to go back and practice that correction. In the end, my focus has to be present as what I practice, as what I repeat that becomes my measure within, in order for me to be flexible and clear. This focus, must be without emotional values, which is to say without judgement, and this can be realized because a lack of ease signifies a lack of focus- a kind of focus that rapidly takes in a form, which is to say to be the taking in of information. I become what I practice, because what I repeat becomes my experience and it becomes what directs me. If it is not sound, or limited information overall, I become the directive as this.
What I repeat, is what I become. If I repeat televised measures and meters of reality, then I become this. I may realize this, and still, that measure and meter is there and I must sort through this, which takes my attention, and I am then busy within sorting out what is an information that does not fit into a moment’s need for practical application.
If I am in a classroom for many years, during my childhood, I become the measure of what is placed before me. I have to ask myself if that measure is able to inform me into an understanding that develops a memory that allows me to direct myself in efficient and productive ways when I become an adult and enter the world for myself where I make decisions?
Could it be that the information presented in that room I spent in my childhood, be of a limited nature? Was I exposed to practicing understanding many dimensions of this physical reality that I move within as an adult? Was the information slowed down in ways that end up limiting my experience? If I look at the design of this overall, is it hard to understand the measure of this as the parts not being ‘ bad’ but being limiting because the information was metered out in a slowed down measure to not only acclimate me to moving slower than my innate capacity to absorb as with which I was born, and to also inform me with a measure that causes miss-takes through lack of understanding as a lack of direct seeing, that cause consequences that I spend much of my life correcting thereby losing time to order my adult life into an efficient living experience?
If I become what is placed before me, as a form that I repeat until understood, this becomes the blue print of my inner understanding, and this becomes the information I direct myself as. If I repeat a form, such as being in constant comparison based on ideas of beauty, then I become this directive and I miss the total understanding of practical reality. I miss so much order in color and form and capacity and end up having to correct this over time, realizing my mis-take that is a lack of respect for so many qualities in existence. I have lived as a judgement and not as a practical respect for the means of my being, which is a physical reality that I use to reach success as an adult because this is what I work with.
I understand why the elite will spend so much money and time exposing  their children to travel, to other languages and cultures, to activities such as music lessons and individual self development practices, such a karate, or surfing or tutors that walk the structures of geometry- for example. All of this is exposure to direct real life formations, that expand understanding and awareness, forming an awareness of many parts interacting in real time. And this, allows an informed awareness that gives a more focused and capable directive capacity. That absorbent mind, so obvious in the child, formed so completely as to build with interventions that are directives as an exposure to all manner of measured and metered space, the child  then moves in ways that have few con-sequences of lack that cause the accumulation of having to back track and repeat, which is practice, what would not cause consequences that disrupt efficient and well-informed action.
When we are exposed to things, we learn the names of the parts and the whole, the layers of understanding how mechanisms work in an ordered way. With this understanding, we are informed and when we make decisions, they have little consequence. What is it that orders this within? Could it be the names of the measure, as the length and duration and quality of things with which we interact, as directives, within this world?
What happens when mis-information accumulates over time, as what our genes are from our parents? What happens when our generations of measure are imprinted as our informed selves, and passed down, like a residual map, via our behaviors that are then the measure presented to our children, that then become the child, in tandem with a social construct as our school systems that meter out measure in extended forms to try and fit all learning/absorbing states in many different children from many different backgrounds?  And if we are all products of this, can we each imagine trying to order this if we slow down and imagine what it would mean if we had 15 to 25 or more, of such informed beings in front of us that we had to teach a measure of something? Could we do this ourselves? We cannot, such can only be informed one on one, and/or taken out into the world, as the elite do, and exposed to real life measure, realizing that overall our inner memories as our informed experiences from our past ; the measure of our exposure that is a past, and not what is present here in the real living moment. 
Who has the means to give this one on one directive? The parent. 
Research in education makes it very clear, that the more words one has been informed as, will determine ones ability to direct in this world. These words must be clear in meaning, uncluttered with emotional values, and referenced with practical reality. Then is the character informed in structured and clear ways. This is an adult who can communicate and interact, order and focus, be present and effective in creating a life that understands that it can learn, that the freedom to choose means being structured as being well informed, and that this leads to success.
Thomas Jefferson said that when we give up our freedom, which is our self responsibility capacity, to have security, we end up with neither. As parents we have to ask ourselves as people, if we are willing to realize how we work and how we can self empower ourselves to inform our children into effective adults capable of making decisions that build self trust, leading to self esteem, and self confidence within the simple understanding that we are the words we know, as this exposes the measure of our understanding. The means to this end are here. You decide. 


Thank You for reading, much appreciated.


No comments :

Post a Comment